Boost profits and grow your business faster by hiring a Virtual Assistant
Signs that you need a virtual assistant:
- You feel overwhelmed. Are you working long hours in order to get things done? Maybe you feel paralyzed by the long list of tasks you need to complete. Feeling overwhelmed at times is natural, but if it happens often, it’s time to take action and hire an assistant.
- You dislike the work. Everyone is good at something, but nobody is good at everything. If you have tasks that you simply dread doing, perhaps you always put them off until the last minute; consider hiring an assistant to do them for you.
- It takes you forever to…. If you burn up three hours trying to draft your weekly newsletter because you struggle with the formatting, stop! It is not worth it when you can outsource the task and have it completed in under an hour.
- You don’t know how to do something. One great thing about virtual assistants is that many have knowledge in a lot of areas. If you’ve been doing without something because you can’t do it yourself, hiring it out may be the answer.
- Tasks are getting pushed aside. If emails and phone calls are going unanswered, then your customer service may be suffering. Poor customer service can lead to lost sales. Regardless of the task, if you do not have time to do it, hire someone to take care of it for you.
- The family is unhappy. Take your queues from family and friends. When family members start migrating to your office, rather than you to the family room, chances are, you’re working too much.
- You are tired of doing it alone. It’s tough operating a one person business. You have to be the creative thinker, implementer, follow-up person and more. While doing everything is great for the ego, it’s not always great for business. When you tire of doing it alone, call a VA. Remember, even superheroes call in reinforcements when they need it.
When you work with Sageva.com virtual assistance, you have a support system in place for things that cause you stress or take up too much of your time. Hiring sageva.com virtual assistance allows you to reach your goals more quickly, access skills that you may not have, take your business to the next level, and even enjoy some free time.
The Characteristics of a good Virtual Assistant
What characteristics would you like to see in your assistant? Which are most important to you? Here are a few to get you started:
- Forward Thinker. They see the whole picture & offer ideas to help you reach your goals.
- Self-Motivated. They are go-getters. They don’t wait until the last minute to start a project.
- Takes Initiative. If they see something needs to be done, they do it.
- Resourceful. If they don’t know an answer, they know how to find it
- Organized. Disorganization leads to frustration and potential mistakes
- Good Communicator. Good communication reduces confusion and errors
- Professional. They conduct themselves in a professional, self-confident way
- Dependable. They complete work as requested without having to be monitored
- Trustworthy. If they cannot be trusted, the contract should be canceled
You may not find someone who possesses every characteristic on your list, but if the most important ones are covered, you can work with the rest.
At sageva .com I specialize in Bookkeeping and Social Media Management Services
If you are ready to work with a virtual assistant signup for a free email consultation here